Saturday 29 December 2012

Vietnam 7 - Suit and Tattoo


3D Popup Cards
Last day in Vietnam :-(  First thing we did was sleeeeeeep in.  If you catch my drift.  Next up we headed to the market for some last minute gifts, like the cards on the left and sort out Matt's suit.  He had his final fitting and arranged to pick it up in the morning before heading to the airport.  Headed round a few tattoo places before I settled on one, emailed my design, shaved my chest and settled down to get my first tattoo!  It's a peptide chain of Leucine, Iso-leucine, Phenylalanine and Glutamic acid (LIFE).  Already thinking about my second one.  I definitely want something in Korean, but need to make sure I don't end up with nonsense!  Afterwards we got lunch at Lam and went home to pack.

Dinner was an expensive but delicious buffet at Buffet Rinh, kinda expensive at 280k but definitely worth it for the hot stone bbq, fresh fish and lime chilli sauce.  Grabbed a few Beerlao darks and headed to the nearby park to check out the new years eve stuff.  There were a few stages, traditional vietnamese theatre as well as singing and dancing.  So much delicious food at the market there too - even saw a "Seoul Deli" although only one person there who was Korean and the makgeolli was super expensive.









No comments:

Post a Comment